Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

June 3, 2011 Update

    Well, it has been about 6 weeks since 20+ State and Federal Law Enforcement Officials stormed the Hotel I am forced to live in due to Jessica's Law Residential Restrictions (70+% of the county is "off limits" to me) and my life is finally getting back to "normal". On April 21, 2011 this "Child Predator Raid" alerted the medias and a 1/2 dozen news crews showed up to film the circus. They showed me handcuffed outside my hotel room while my room was ransacked. I would say I've never been so humiliated and degraded, but the last 20+ years have been a series of degradation and humiliation, so it's hard to pick one event that stands out. Hundreds of thousands of TV news viewers watched this attack. All the networks ran this story night and day for three solid days. The first week or two I totally isolated myself in my hotel room, but now Ive said to myself, " fuck it! I do not care what anyone thinks around here. I'm going to just go about my business and screw what anyone thinks about me". Law Enforcement did the raid for job security and the media turned It into a circus, because that's what they do. I AM BACK! I have been fighting The Sex Crime Witch Hunt for over 20+ years and am not about to stop now. Here's a video of the raid.
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sex_Predator_Bust_in_Santa_Clara_Bay_Area-120438359.html

No comments:

Post a Comment