Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Bullet with My Name on It

  Back in April of this year I went thru a Sex Offender Raid (Compliance Check) at the Hotel I am forced to live in due to residential restrictions in CA for RSO's on parole. It was an absolute nightmare. A literal army of State and Federal Law Enforcement Agents from The FBI, State Parole Agents, State Police, and local Police came in like Storm Troopers and searched dozens of rooms. They were kind enough to let the local TV News Stations in on their "raid" which they exploited for maximum effect. All 4 local news stations filmed the circus and aired It morning, noon, and night for 4 days. My face was on camera while I was handcuffed outside my room. http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sex_Predator_Bust_in_Santa_Clara_Bay_Area-120438359.html .Our neighbor's were in an uproar and wanted all us RSO's heads on a platter. After the news reports I was photographed by strangers as I left the hotel. Once I was in my car and another time while I was in the parking lot. It's very creepy to be filmed or photographed by strangers, especially when your neighbors want to run you out of town or have you shot. My room overlooks El Camino Real, one of the busiest streets in my county, and 3 of my 4 walls have windows. I wonder when that bullet with my name on It will come smashing thru the window or a Molotov Cocktail (bomb) thrown thru It? I'd move if I could, but I can't. 75% + of this county is off-limits to me to live in and the other 25% probably would not rent to me. So it is either the hotel I currently live in or the streets where my only daily concern is finding a place to charge up my GPS Shackle that has to be charged every 10 hours. I have done prison time in 2 states (CA and OR) after being falsely accused in 1985 and served 16+ years, so I am no wimp. I walked The Mainline in both states in about 10 joints and few things scare me now. However; thinking about having my head blow off or burning alive by some unknown enemy kinda freaks me out. Some people think I'm paranoid, but just check out this website - RSO Vigilantism at http://www.youtube.com/user/RSOVigilantism . I can't wait to get out of this state! My life may depend on it.

1 comment:

  1. Where is the humanity?

    All of the human rights are for protecting great hypocrites.

    ReplyDelete