Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Is Jessica's Law Driving You Insane?

                                     Is Jessica's Law Driving You Insane?
  
    The reason I'm asking is that It's driving me crazy and I want people to leave a comment on how you and your love ones are dealing with this horrid "law". What has Jessica's Law done to me?

 * I am banned from living in 75% of the county
 * I have a GPS Tracking device locked onto my ankle
 * My face is plastered on the Internet saying I'm a Predator
 * Can not find a job
 * I am barred from social networking sites on the Internet
 * I can not enter any park or school
 * I only have shed of hope left for my future
 * My neighbors want to burn me at the stake
 * And on and on

 It's really sad what Jessica's Law has forced me to become. I am a military veteran, was a straight A student in school, have a college degree, worked hard all my life and now look at me. A middle aged, homeless man who has spent 16+ years in prison or on the run for refusing to register.All after being falsely accused in 1985 for a million dollar lawsuit by a serial false accuser.

                                        Is Jessica's Law Driving You Crazy?

PLEASE leave a comment on how Jessica's Law has effected your live and the lives of your family and friends. I am going to keep this post up for a week or two, then publish your comments on an upcoming post. Thank you in advance for your time and effort.

                                                Please leave a comment
                                       Is Jessica's Law Driving You Insane?

3 comments:

  1. I surprised about your story.
    My question is, where is the humanity of your country.....?

    We know that US politicians and authority are questioning about the humanity of other non western countries when there are indigenous problems in these countries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These laws are based on sexual hypocrisy. Actually we do not need this kind of laws to protect the society. After all the whole human civilization has created by the people who have natural feelings.

    ReplyDelete