Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm Being Evicted !!! Forced Into Homelessness !!!

   Due to Jessica's Law's residential restrictions I was forced to rent a room at a small hotel one year ago after I was released from prison. In the county I live in, Jessica's Law makes 80%  of the county off limits to me. Pure insanity ! When I was released, I had enough money to rent a nice apartment and buy a decent car. The only place I could find is a seedy hotel. Paying 1,200 dollars a month rent for a single room I am now close to being out of money. I lived there for a year and made it up the best I could. Yesterday I was told by my parole that I have 90 days to find a new place to live. The city is building a small corner park less than 2,000 feet from my hotel and that means all the RSO's on parole have to move. I live in the bad part of town along a hotel row. All 4 of these motels will soon be off-limits to the 35+ RSO's that could not find anywhere else to live and forced to live in a hotel.We are all being evicted ! Jessica's Law has made 35+ RSO's homeless. My life was going good as expected, but now It's pretty much over. I will be living on the streets very soon where my only concern will be where in hell to charge up up the GPS Shackle locked onto my leg. My first priority each day will not be looking for food or shelter, but where to charge up. Here I thought it couldn't get worse living under Jessica's Law, but now I'm being driven to homelessness. Unfucking believable. What's next? Jessica's Law has made it that I can not find a job, I'm hated by my neighbors, can't go to any parks, I have a GPS Shackle locked onto my ankle, be humiliated and degraded almost daily, and now I'm being forced to live on the streets. I'm still rather shocked by all this. I have heard there is only one other hotel on the really bad side of town that is allowed to have RSO's as guests now. This is a county of well over a million people  and there are only 5 hotels that allow us in? Now it's only one? I'm pretty depressed about my eviction. Where the hell I'm I supposed to go? I have 2 years left on my parole and it looks like I have to spend 2 years on the streets. When I'm off parole I plan to move out this this horrid state. Chances are am going to wind up back in prison because of Jessica's Law.I heard that living on the streets and trying to comply with Jessica's Law is impossible. I do have 3 options - cut this horrible GPS Tracking Device off my leg and go underground again, go back to prison, or try and make it on the streets for 2 years. Great choices. I've been fighting The Sex Crime Witch Hunt for over 25 years now and it just keeps getting worse and worse. Fuck you Jessica's Law and all your buddies who make a profit off our misery and the misery of our families. Check out these articles on Jessica's Law and forced homelessness:

  1. I-TEAM: Jessica's Law creates new problem: Homeless sex ...

    abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/iteam&id=7245220Cached - Similar
    Jan 28, 2010 – Some of them choose to be homeless, but the 45 sex offenders released from prison to San Francisco after Jessica's Law took effect, are forced ...
  2. CA - Jessica Law dilemma - Homeless sex offenders - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybieTfdOBDs Dec 1, 2010 - 6 min - Uploaded by adamwalshactSome of them choose to be homeless, but the 45 sex offenders released from prison to San Francisco after Jessica's Law ...
  3. Better Off Dead? - Page 1 - News - San Francisco - SF Weekly

    www.sfweekly.com/2010-03-31/news/better-off-dead/Cached
    Mar 31, 2010 – 30 cover story, "Perverting Justice," on how Jessica's Law forces nearly all sex offenders paroled to San Francisco into homelessness, ...
  4. abc7news.com I-Team: Homeless Sex Offenders

    iteamblog.abc7news.com/2010/01/homeless-sex-offenders.htmlCached - Similar
    Jan 28, 2010 – They're forced to be homeless, by law, and to remain that way for their ... Among them – Jessica's Law also applies to sex offenders who did not ...
  5. Has Jessica's Law Increased Homelessness in CA? | Change.org ...

    news.change.org/stories/has-jessicas-law-increased-homelessness-in-caCached
    Nov 24, 2008 – It's unclear what measures will be taken now that a causal link between Jessica's Law and homelessness has been confirmed by the courts. ...
  6. U R N Danger - Jessica law is coming 4 U - Office Live

    lawsuit.law.officelive.com/URNDanger.aspxCached
    “Documenting how a Jessica's Law increased California's homeless sex .... These laws also force wives and children to move or force the family to break up. ...
  7. Challenging the Constitutionality of “Jessica's Law”

    knowledgebase.findlaw.com/kb/2010/Jan/59145.htmlCached
    Jan 29, 2010 – Challenging the Constitutionality of “Jessica's Law... offenders who claim that enforcement of Jessica's Law will force them into homelessness. ...
  8. The flaw in Jessica's Law - Los Angeles Times

    articles.latimes.com/2010/nov/06/opinion/la-ed-jessica-20101106Cached - Similar
    Nov 6, 2010 – And making them homeless, as Jessica's Law sometimes did, is more dangerous to the public. That's why Thursday's Superior Court ruling that ...
  9. Tougher Sex Offender Laws Force Some Parolees Into Homelessness

    www.kpbs.org › News2010September3rdCached - Similar
    Sep 3, 2010 – Jessica's law already imposes tougher restrictions and Chelsea's Law ... Tougher Sex Offender Laws Force Some Parolees Into Homelessness ...
  10. Jessica's Law » Jessica's law needs fixing

    www.jessicaslaw2006.com/jessicas-law-needs-fixing/Cached
    Dec 8, 2010 – Today, 2100 sex offender parolees are considered homeless. ... Sex Offender Supervision and GPS Task Force stated the obvious: “Homeless sex ... The problems with Jessica's law stem from the shorter distance — 2000 feet ...
Well, wish me luck my friends. I'm going to need it.

1 comment:

  1. All the men will be homeless very soon. How crazy these laws are......?

    ReplyDelete