Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Is My GPS Defective?

It seems like every time I go to recharge this damn GPS Tracking Shackle I have locked onto my ankle that it takes over a hour to completely recharge. Even if It's last recharge was 6-8 hours before. These barbaric devices are suppose to last 12+ hours on a recharge and then fully recharge in a hour. This does not appear to be the case. We RSO's on parole in California all have these GPS Tracking Shackles locked onto our ankles. We are told that we only have to recharge these horrid devices twice a day. That's bullshit! At exactly 10:00 AM this morning my GPS was fully recharged. It's almost 10:00 PM now and I'm going to see how long this Shackle takes to fully recharge after exactly 12 hours of use. More Later.

Later. Well, it took exactly 1 hour and 28 minutes to recharge this medieval device locked on my ankle after 12 hours of use. Great. I have to sit next to a damn wall outlet for about 3 hours a day. And this isn't "punishment"?

No comments:

Post a Comment