Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Once Fallen Needs Our Help

Once Fallen

http://once-fallen.blogspot.com/

Friday, November 1, 2013

Once Fallen set to shut down on March 31, 2014

Since December 2007, Once Fallen has become a valuable resource for helping the general public, our elected officials, advocacy groups, and registered citizens understand America's sex offender laws. I have offered a number of services, such as answering hundreds of phone calls and inmate letters, referral services, and public speaking arrangements free of charge without expectation of payment since this site's inception. I can no longer be expected to spend my own very limited resources while the majority of the thousands of those who use this site regularly never offer anything in return.

Each year, I spend hundreds in stamps, travel expenses, internet/ website costs and other expenses associated with running a resource center such as this. This year, donations to Once Fallen are the lowest numbers ever. In fact, donations for the year 2013 barely covered the $120 annual website fee. I cannot continue like this. Thus, if donations to Once Fallen continue to fail to cover expenses, I WILL NOT renew the website and this site, as well as my affiliate sites, will close on March 31, 2014.

That means our enemies, the TERRORISTS like Valerie Parkhurst and No Peace For Predators, win. That means thousands of people will lose access to a resource unparalleled anywhere on the internet. That means a reliable source of information will be lost, and will make the resources I have collected harder for those in need to find them.

If you wish to keep this site up and running, then please send a donation to Once Fallen today. My paypal address is iamthefallen1@yahoo.com, or if you prefer sending a check/ money order, see my CONTACT ME page for my address.

I don't have a set goal, but keep in mind the more resources available to me, the more laws I can fight, the more equipment I can buy for upcoming video projects, and the more outreach to inmates I can offer. It is not a matter of my desire to work. I've worked tirelessly for years. A Once Fallen article takes an average of 70 or so man hours to create, not counting updates. Somewhere in there, I'm taking calls of 30 minutes to an hour on average, writing letters to inmates or legislators, media interviews, and recruiting members. And I have performed these miracles, plus pay my bills, with a mere $730 a month income.

I guess we shall see which side is hungrier to win this war.

No comments:

Post a Comment