Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The CA Megan's Law Listing on me is a Lie

The California Megan's Law listing of RSO's on me is a LIE. A lie I have been haunting me for 25+ years. This horrid listing with the entire world to see states that my offense is "Rape with Force or Fear". I have documented evidence that states that this "crime" contained NO violence and NO threats of violence. The sick and serial false accuser made her false accusation against me for a million dollar lawsuit. I have the following:

* Medical records that show "victim" did NOT have a scratch on her (1985).
* Trial transcripts where "victim" states that she lied in earlier statements and that she was NOT harmed in anyway AND she or NOT threatened in anyway (1989).
* Parole Board ruling that "victim" was NOT harmed physically or emotionally And was NOT threatened in anyway (1990).

I plan to see what I can do do to appeal this horrible listing on CA's Megan's Law listing that makes me out to be a monster. This nightmare never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment