Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Documentary - Witch Hunt

Last night I watched, After Innocence, and tonight I watched, Witch Hunt, a documentary about how dozens of innocent parents were wrongly convicted of child rape due to an out of control Child Protective Services and conviction hungry District Attorneys in Kern Co., California in the 1980's. Again, I almost cried watching it. I know exactly what these Innocent people went thru. I've been thru the the exact same thing.
* Falsely accused at the height of the Sex Crime Hysteria in the 1980's
* Rape Crisis workers coached my so-called "victim" on what to say on the witness stand
* 100% innocent and have passed lie-detectors tests
* The D.A. hide vital evidence from the jury
* The judge in my case ruled against all our motions and ruled in favor of the D.A. in his motions
* I refused all plea bargain offers
* walked the mainline in prison for 15 years - no Protective Custody until by choice in 2010
* and on and on
My wrongful conviction only differs in that all of these innocent men and women were exonerated. My conviction will no doubt never be over turned. I am still in The Nightmare and now being victimized by the wonderful Jessica's Law. I highly recommend, Witch Hunt, to all concerned about The Sex Crime Witch Hunt that still plagues this country like a virus.The G-Machine, IncFilmRatings.comhttp://www.parentalguide.orgCenter Stage ProductionsFortissimo FilmsNew Films InternationalKTF FilmsMSNBCYour Half Media

Witch Hunt Poster

Witch Hunt (2008)

91 min  -  Documentary | Crime
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.8/10 X  
Users: (261 votes) 8 reviews | Critics: 5 reviews

The story of several families who have their lives destroyed when their hometown is whipped into a frenzy by allegations of child molestation.

Writer:

Dana Nachman
The G-Machine, IncFilmRatings.comhttp://www.parentalguide.orgCenter Stage ProductionsFortissimo FilmsNew Films InternationalKTF FilmsMSNBCYour Half Media

No comments:

Post a Comment