Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Our America: The State of Sex Offenders with Lisa Ling

Last Tuesday I watched, Our America: The State of Sex Offenders with Lisa Ling, at my sister's house in Sunnyvale. The show was about how next to impossible it is for RSO's to find housing because of Jessica's Law. I thought it was ironic that I was watching a program on how RSO's are barred from living in most areas due to Jessica's Law at my sister's house from which I am barred from living. I could only stay there for 2 hours by law. My sister invited me to live with her, instead of being homeless, but of course Jessica's Law says no. This insane law has forced me into homelessness because my sister lives 2,000 feet from a park. Other family members have invited me to live with them also, but Jessica's Law makes their homes off limits to me too. When will this nightmare end? For me, It has been going on for over 20 years now. You can watch this entire program by going over to Must See Links. A special thanks to Sex Offender Issues for posting this important show on YouTube. Sex Offender Issues is by far the best website to understand the entire Sex Crime Witch Hunt in America. I highly recommend visiting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment