Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Protective Custody (SNY) Flooded with Gangs in CA

    I pussed out of the Mainline in CA Prisons after spending 15 years there and it was one of the best decisions in my life. Mainlines in CA Prisons can be extremely dangerous. I was scared shitless a number of times over the years and sweated it out daily that my jacket had a sex beef on it. Very, very risky. On my one and only PC (they call them Sensitive Needs Yards now) yard I was surprised to see gangs there. I thought a guy went PC to get away from all that crap. Fucking morons. I spent a year and a half in PC and never had any trouble there like I did on the Mainline, but the gangs did fuck with other guys. I hear in the wind that PC is going to be the new Mainline and everybody in General Population will be locked down. I also hear that CA is going to make some yards just for SO's. Who knows? I don't think even CDCR knows. Anyway, here's a link to a Fox News report on CA's PC Gangs :

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/investigative/prison-sny-gangs-part-2-2012-02-20#ixzz1n4Ux8dSc

No comments:

Post a Comment