Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sex Offender ID Cards in CA ?

   You have got to be kidding me. Special ID cards for the almost 100,000 RSO's in CA ? The hysteria seems to get worse and worse. Of course the RSO will have to flip the bill, but with so many RSO's driven into homelessness due to Jessica's Law CA tax payers will have pay for it. I can't see The State forcing all RSOs to carry Special ID Cards, but I never thought I'd have a GPS Shackle locked onto my ankle either. What next? Arm bands? How exactly are these Sex Offender ID's going to keep anyone safer? This is just another scheme by some sleazy politician trying to get his name in the paper proposing a Bill that keeps no one safe, promotes fear, and costs the CA tax payers a bundle that is totally wasted. Read more about this proposed Bill at : http://www.kesq.com/news/30469085/detail.html

No comments:

Post a Comment