Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Aftermath - A Week After RSO Raid

   It's been a week since 20+ State and Federal Law Enforcement Officers descended upon the Hotel I am forced to live in due to Jessica's Law residential restrictions. I thought my life could not get any worse, but it has. Along with the raiders were camera crews from all the local news stations. They called It a raid on Child Sexual Predators. My face ran with this headline as I was showed sitting outside my Hotel room in handcuffs. I have never been so humiliated and degraded in my life. Hundreds of thousands of the local news shows viewers saw me, my face, and exactly where I live. The four network TV news shows aired this for three days in a row - morning, noon, and night. I am still mad. I was falsely accused over 25 years ago. Does this nightmare ever end?
     Life was going as well as I could make It before this TV news airing. I was sober and attending AA, getting mental/ emotional help (not for being a sex offender, but for PTSD from living in prison and as a fugitive for 20+ years), I was to begin working with the local veteran's rep to find employment (I am a USAF veteran), and I was beginning to get something I have not had in a long, long time - HOPE. A week ago all this vanished. My hope is gone.
      My neighbors want me burned at the stake, I do not walk to or shop in our local stores anymore, people stare at my Hotel room door and point, someone took my picture as I was driving out of our parking lot, and this morning two cops were parked next to my van. How long until I get bullets fired thru my windows or a fire bomb? I still attend my meetings and have not drank alcohol over this nor have I cut off this horrible GPS tracking shackle I have locked onto my ankle, but I have lost my hope. Also, there are now cell phone apps that anyone can use to track me in real time 24 hours a day. Sure makes it easy for vigilantes to hunt. I would move, but have no place to go. It's a terrible thing to lose hope.
    Click on the links below to see how some news stations aired this, " Child Sex Predator Raid".

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sex_Predator_Bust_in_Santa_Clara_Bay_Area-120438359.html




http://www.ktvu.com/news/27633419/detail.html


http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=851

3 comments:

  1. Can you contact a lawyer or the local ACLU or civil rights people? See if they can handle your case about the news media circus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear SOIssues,
    Thank You for your comment, but fighting The Sex Crime Witch Hunt for over 20 years now I see no help from the ACLU, A lawyer, or anyone else not directly effected by Jessica's Law. By the way, SOI is the best website I've ever seen on our fight. Great job! Keep up the good fight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. who thinks a class action lawsuit would be a good idea - sue for compensation for time spent charging your gps twice a day (mandatory) - this is what? 2 hours of lost liberty, daily, for every sex offender in CA, for the rest of a persons life, even at 10 dollars an hour it could equal a substantial amount of money, if you like this idea and you fit into the class of offender with gps see if you can find an attorney to pick it up and run with it

    ReplyDelete