Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Taking a Break

      After the trauma I went thru 10 days ago I need a break from my activism for a week or two. On April 21, 2011 a squad of 20+ Law Enforcement Agents did a RSO Sweep on the Hotel I am forced to stay in and along for the ride were all the local TV medias. Not only was my room torn apart and I was made to sit in front of my front door in handcuffs, NBC Bay Area put my face on the news under the announcement saying this was a "Child Sexual Predator Raid". My life has been hell ever since. Click on link to see news report of raid

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sex_Predator_Bust_in_Santa_Clara_Bay_Area-120438359.html

 
     I did give them an interview about the truth of Jessica's Law, but It was cut. Not sensational enough for them. What they also failed to mention was that my "victim" was 24 years old, had a history of falsely accusing men, falsely accused me for a one million dollar lawsuit, that my "crime" was 26+ years ago, the only evidence was her tainted word, I have passed lie detectors tests, have always maintained my innocence, have been back and forth back to prison for refusing to register as a SO, and on and on. The truth rarely finds Itself on network news. Here's what other networks aired about the raid.

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=851


http://www.ktvu.com/news/27633419/detail.html 



     I want to find a new place to live. If that is what you can call it living "life" under Jessica's Law. I call It existing. Things were going as best they could before this raid, but now? Will be back soon hopefully. If some vigilante doesn't put a bullet in my head first. I have received plenty of name-calling and even death threats in the past due to my activism in trying to expose The Sex Crime Witch Hunt and Jessica's Law, but never before has my face and exactly where I live been on the TV news. Kinda scary.
     I've been in the fight for over 20+ years now and spent time on some of the toughest mainline prisons in the country, but this is new. Who knows who's out there with a bullet with my name on It.
I will regroup and be back. Take care for now and get involved!!! below are links that will aim you in the right direction.

Must See Links

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping up the fight.

    I've said a prayer for you.

    Clarence

    ReplyDelete