Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Two Days After Attack I Survived (RSO Parole Sweep)

     It's been two days since about 20 State and Federal Law Enforcement Agents ( at great CA taxpayer expense) swept into the Hotel where I live and conducted a massive parole sweep of RSOs on parole all in front of TV news crews and the media is still at it. Last night KRON News aired a show on how our local neighbors are in an uproar over our living here and want us out. Click on the link below to see the broadcast.

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=851

     I really do not feel safe here any longer and wish I could move, but there is no where to go. I have family to live with, but Jessica's Law bans me from living in 70+% of Santa Clara Co. due to the Residential Restrictions . The newscast above highlighted a concerned mother worried to death about our presence here and does not allow her children to play outside anymore and told the reporter she feels her kids childhood is being stolen because of us. We live in a Culture of Fear in this country with The Sex Crime Witch Hunt going full steam. 
     The local medias have wipe up a frenzy and it feels like a lynch mob will soon be coming for us. This nightmare is getting worse and worse. Will more TV crews be here tonight? Will one of us be attacked by a vigilanty? Just when I was starting to have a small measure of hope that I could find a life after being falsely accused 25+ years ago, the media stirs up our neighbors and they are demanding we be banished. Just where are we suppose to go? Is there any hope? Why don't I just cut this damn GPS Tracking Shackle I have locked on my ankle and become a Fugitive from Justice again? Because I'll be sent back to prison for a long time, maybe a life sentence. My neighbors want my head impaled on a stake. Why? The hysteria is the worse I have ever seen it and I've been fighting The Sex Crime Witch Hunt for over 20 years now. Click on the licks below for more newscasts on the attack I survived two days ago.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sex_Predator_Bust_in_Santa_Clara_Bay_Area-120438359.html

http://www.ktvu.com/news/27633419/detail.html

No comments:

Post a Comment