Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm Banned from the County Fair

    I have been going to the Santa Clara County Fair since 1966. I was born in San Jose, CA in 1961 and raised there too. I can remember when alot of the valley was still Orchards, Greenhouses, and even huge ranches. Going to the County Fair in San Jose was always a summer tradition. Not anymore. I have been banned from going this year. I'm pissed about it! Can anyone give me one good reason that all of a sudden I'm too dangerous to attend the County Fair? Since being falsely accused in 1985 by a serial false accuser who accused me for a million dollar lawsuit my life for the past 25 years has been a nightmare that just keeps getting worse and worse. I've spent most of that time in prison after being wrongly convicted in 1989 and  for refusing to register as an S.O. Now I'm 50 years old and too tired to run. Never before or since being falsely accused in '85 have I been accused of anything that could be considered a "sex crime". This is all pure insanity. Now I can't even go to our County Fair? What a bunch of Bullshit! Oh well, I can just keep fighting this corrupt system that has made me, A Man Without a Country. Just 28 more months of parole and I can leave this damn state and go to any damn County Fair I want to. October of 2013 can not get here fast enough.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry. The fear-mongers are everywhere, even in our dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THREE WORDS : FUCK THE POLICE
    they are good at nothing and love fucking up lives i would not give a fuck if they all went to hell today

    ReplyDelete