Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nephew to Stay With Me 4 a Week

   My nephew is going to be staying with me, my brother, and his mom's brother for a week. He'll be bouncing back and forth. I'm really excited. Haven't seen him since I went on the run in 2006 after Jessica's Law was passed by voters in California and then was sentenced to 4 years in prison for refusing to register. He's 13 years old and a really good kid. Gets good grades, is in the band , and plays football. As a matter of fact, right after this I'm taking him to some sporting goods shops to get a pair of football cleats. My brother and me are splitting the cost. I should be taking him to California's Great America or Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk (I loved those places as a kid in the 60's and 70's), but of course I'm banned from them now. I guess I could take him miniature golfing. Oh that's right, I'm banned from there too. Maybe Chuckie Cheese for some pizza and games? Nope - Banned. We could just go to a park and throw a football or Frisbee around. No that wouldn't work, I'd be arrested in record time. I've never harmed a kid in my life! Why the hell can't I go and have a good time like Uncle's and Nephew's are supposed to have? It's pure insanity! Since I was falsely accused in 1985 by a deranged, serial false accuser who accused me for a million dollar lawsuit I have never been accused of anything weird before or since. Oh well, what can I do. My brother and my other nephew can take him places I can't go. I'm glad my nephew came down. We're going to have fun!!! Screw Jessica's Law!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great post!! Do be careful though, OK? Rooting for you every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done...

    However the voters who accepted this stupid law are mad too. Otherwise they are brain less.

    ReplyDelete