Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

No Miniature Golf for Me - INSANE!

   Well, my nephew decided to stay another week. Which is great! He's 13 years old and full of energy. Keeping me, my brother, and his mom's brother busy. My P.O. came over while he was staying with me and said, "Who's the kid?". Said he's my nephew and that was pretty much that. I do not have the parole condition that makes it a parole violation to be around kids. I do have the parole conditions that state I can not live within 2,000 feet of a school, park, ect.... and that I am not allowed to enter parks, schools, arcades, the beach, ect.... I know it sounds crazy. I have never in my life harmed a kid. Just another example of the insanity of CA's Jessica's Law. My brother and my nephew are at miniature golf right now. Had to drop them off because It's just another place I am banned from. Like I'm some kind of Leper or something. But of course, my nephew is going to spend the night. Just does not make a lick of sense to me. My nephew is 13 years old and I suggested to my sister's daughter that my nephew can take the train or bus home. She flipped a wig. Hell, me and my brother used to hitchhike to the beach all alone in the 1970's when we were 13 years old. She said these are different times and kids get hurt now-a-days. I told her It's a bunch of crap and the media's have parents terrified. Oh well, it's time to pick up my brother and nephew. I had to bow out of this fun or I'd be sent back to prison. Jessica's Law Sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment