Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Anderson Cooper's Daytime Show to do Show on the Negative Effects of Jessica's Law

   Yesterday, I received an e-mail from an assistant to the producer from the Anderson Cooper's daytime TV show about possibly appearing on his show to talk about Jessica's Law/ Megan's Law and how it continues to punish people long after they finished their prison time/parole. I of course said yes and am waiting to hear back from her. Do I care that my name and face may appear on national TV? No I don't! Won't this effect my life? What life? I live my "life" under Jessica's/ Megan's Law. I don't have a life. I only exist now. Also, I've already been on TV anyway in what was called a "Child Predator Raid" with me handcuffed outside my hotel and MY face for millions to see. Check this insanity out. 
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sex_Predator_Bust_in_Santa_Clara_Bay_Area-120438359.html 
The show is to be live the first week of December. Let all the others in this fight know. Jessica's Law and Megan's Law must be exposed !!! The past year I've been living in a fleabag hotel because it's the only place I can find to live because of residential restrictions ( 75% + of this county is off limits to RSO's) and have recently been told that I am to be evicted because the city is building a park down the street. I will be forced to live on the street like a bum due to Jessica's Law. I remember back when I was awaiting trial in the late 1980's I refused Protective Custody and on the Mainline another inmate called me a "Rape-O" so I hit him. After a bloody fight, I was later beaten by guards, stripped naked, and put in The Hole for months until my trial. It was then, sitting in a jail cell beaten and naked I decided that no matter what happens to me I would never give up. NEVER !!!

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen such a pile of horseshit in my life. It's like the Mexican police when they film themselves busting their fellow drug dealers to show they are doing their job. Those guys are just guys trying to get on with their lives and live somewhere. Putting handcuffs on innocent people! There is something wrong here, it reminds me of scenes from Crystal Nacht for Christ's sake! Where are the SA? Or was that the guys in uniform? Fair play to the 32 year old homeless guy, he is still managing to look good with all this crap going on. Hope he's ok too!

    Something is seriously wrong here. This whole offender registry thing that causes ex offenders to have to live together is a serious social issue. Good look on TV I hope you get the message across and post the video! Don't let any invited zealots get their sick points across.

    Get all the names of the zealots they invite and we'll do as thorough a background check as possible.

    http://sexcrimeswitchhunt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very, very sad what level our country has crumbled to and it isn't even over...

    ReplyDelete