Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

RSO Raid Overdue

   A couple weeks ago I found out that I am being evicted from my home and will soon be living on the streets because the city is building a park down the street from my hotel. I have 6 weeks to move or be sent back to prison. Currently I'm living in one of the only hotels that rent to people in my shoes in Santa Clara Co. I'm also waiting for the RSO's "Predator" Raid that happens every 5-6 months in this county. It is all so humiliating and degrading. The Raiders will bust thru my doors like I'm some kind of terrorist, put me in handcuffs, parade me out in front of my neighbors, then tear my room apart to look for god only knows what. It's all Bullshit. We know it and they know it. Joe Public doesn't know it though. He just knows what the media tells him. That the HUNDREDS of Millions of Dollars spent on The Sex Crime Witch Hunt in California every year is much needed to combat the hordes of child molesters hiding behind every bush here and that "they" need more taxpayer monies to make us truly "safe". The raids that they do in this county are usually televised to promote their propaganda and to beg for more and more funding. The local TV News broadcasters love these raids and will puppet anything laws enforcement tells them to say.  The last raid was covered by all 4 local news stations with my lucky mug filmed standing outside my hotel room in handcuffs for all the world to see. I remember back in the early 90's being beaten by guards and thrown into The Hole naked to rot. I decided then that the bastards can't take anything more from me, so fuck them and I became even more rebellious. Starting to get that "fuck it" attitude again. What the hell do I have to lose? I have nothing left and now the Nazis are forcing me into homelessness. The Sex Crime Witch Hunt is getting worse and worse. When I was released in 1998 for the first time after spending 10 years in prison on a false accusation things were pretty bad for RSO's. Now with Jessica's Law life is just below impossible, if not totally impossible. The Raiding Stormtroopers are coming anyday. I have only 3 words for The Sex Crime Witch Hunters who profit off of other's misery and lie to the public. FUCK ALL of YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment