Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Blog - The Sex Crimes Witch Hunt


http://sexcrimeswitchhunt.wordpress.com/ 

The Sex Crimes Witch Hunt 

The most significant sexual threat to male health since HIV

About


Important note: This website does not condone rape, sexual assault or any form of violence against children, women or men.
I am a successful professional who was falsely accused of a minor sex crime in 2009. At first I didn’t really take it seriously knowing I was innocent I thought the whole thing would blow over. Well it didn’t!
In 2011 I was convicted.
Because I received a suspended sentence, no humiliating ongoing psychological assessments and no fine I was afraid to appeal in case the sentence might be worse if I was found guilty a second time (I no longer believe in justice).
I am now on the soul destroying sex offenders register and have had to pay huge damages to my accuser. The amounts I have had to pay out in defence fees and compensation have caused me significant debt. If I was not such a strong man this episode could easily have destroyed my life.
Since this happened to me I have taken an active interest in the sex crime witch hunt. This witch hunt is happening in all the developed western countries.
Very few people are standing up for the rights of men who have been convicted of sex crimes. Normally cultivated and intelligent people are capable of behaving like animals when this subject is brought up.
Well they have picked on the wrong guy this time. It’s now time to defeat this witch hunt. I call on all intelligent accused and convicted sex offenders to refuse this isolation and shame and fight back. Some of our most successful men are victims of this oppression. Brothers let’s take this lynch mob down!
Whether you are innocent or guilty doesn’t matter. Sex crimes have the lowest repeat offender rate despite the claims of these facist oppressors.
The medieval public pillory that is the Internet sex offenders registry must be sent back to the dark ages where it belongs.
Although I was taught to be cautious from an early age I have decided to speak out, on the level, in order to make my contribution to the fight for a square deal for all men and women…

No comments:

Post a Comment