Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

Habeas Corpus Forms for CA's RSOs Residential Restrictions

http://www.prisonlaw.com/pdfs/ModelHabeasFull,Dec10.pdf

Above is a link to The Prison Law Office's forms to file a Habeas Corpus Petition asking local CA courts to stay CA's RSOs on Parole law that makes most RSO's here homeless. It has worked in some counties. Not in mine however. I filed this same Petition back while I was still in prison in Oct. of 2010. A judge ruled against it. I've been living in one of the few places I can find in this county where 75%+ of the land mass is off limits to me - a Fleabag Hotel. Now the city plans to build a park down the street and I have been ordered to move by the beginning of the year and start living on the streets or be sent back to prison. Great choice. Live on the streets like a bum or be sent to hell (CA's prison system). If you're in the same boat here in CA like me, I strongly suggest you file the above with your local courts and get the ban on residential restrictions lifted. The forms are all self explanatory. Good Luck !!!

1 comment:

  1. My son has been forced to be homeless and be out in the street. When he has a home with me his Mother where he could stay. He is mentally handicapped and has a hard time following parole rules. Isn't there any way that he could be allowed to live with me at my home ? He is guilty of Indecent exposure and isn't a danger to any one.

    ReplyDelete