Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Californians Against Jessica's Law

I founded Californians Against Jessica's Law (CAJL) while serving a parole violation term at San Quentin State Prison for not registering as a SO. I wrote the entire text to CAJL's website there. A couple people who .have read it said I sound bitter.  I think I just tell it like it is. To be honest though, I am bitter sometimes.  I was only 24 years old when falsely accused. Since that time, I've been either in prison or a fugitive. I am 49 years old now. Anyone would be bitter after 25 years of the hell I've been through. All I can do is keep fighting the good fight. What choice do I have? Give up. Tuck tail and run. I don't think so. I wasn't raised that way. Check out CAJL yourself and you decide www.nojessicaslaw.org/ .  

No comments:

Post a Comment