Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Take the Fifth !

The Fifth Amendment states that people have the right to remain silent when confronted by the police. I am here to tell you from my own experience to exercise that U.S. Constitutional right whenever dealing with the police. Nothing good can come to talking to the police, especially if your innocent. The Police and Prosecutors can care less about your innocence. All they want is a conviction. The more you talk to them, the more rope you hand over to them to hang you with. When I found out who was falsely accusing me of rape I told the truth  (which is backed up by lie-detector's test) that the sex between the woman accusing me was 100% consensual. This "confession" was used against me. I should of NEVER said a word. The time to talk is in front of a jury. Again, the police and prosecutors do not care if you're innocent. All they want is a conviction. If you are accused of a sex crime - YOU'RE GUILTY! The quicker they can get you convicted, the better. We have a Constitutional right to remain silent if we choose. I realize that in this day and age of the War on Drugs, War on Gangs, threats of terrorism, child molesters everywhere that we live in a Culture of Fear now and people view "Taking the Fifth" as that person must have something to hide. I assure you though, that if you are innocent of a crime, especially a sex crime, that you do not want to talk to the police. Anything and everything you say will be used to convict you. That's all they care about. If you are accused of a crime and thinking about talking to the police or prosecutor you have to see the following video entitled,  "Do Not Talk to the Police", at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik . Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment