Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Day 2011

      Man, I can't believe another year has passed. I've been fighting The Sex Crime Witch Hunt since I was falsely accused in 1985 - over 25 years now. All I can do is play the hand that was dealt to me. Of course, I'll fight the system every damn step of the way. Here's my New Year's Resolutions for 2011:
* Find a place to live - Jessica's Law makes over 70% of Santa Clara Co. off limits to me. Finding   proper housing is next to impossible for guys in my shoes. It's going to be tough. As far as I can see there are no resources for RSO's on parole to find housing. Soon I'll be living in my van.
* Find a job - I've never had trouble finding a job, but in these times of instant background checks, it may be a little tougher now.
* Continue this blog - I've have years of knowledge fighting the system and telling the truth about The Sex Crime Witch Hunt. Want to pass it all on and help bring some positive changes.
* Start documentary - Today begins the first day of filming for, " I Was a Fugitive From the Sex Crime Witch Hunters".
* Quit smoking
* Lose weight
* Win lottery
Have a good New Year my friends! 2011 is the year Jessica's Law goes down!

No comments:

Post a Comment