Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mark of the Beast

I am currently forced, by so-called law enforcement, to wear a GPS Tracking Device on my ankle. If I accidentally let it go out, I go back to prison immediately. Soon I may not have to worry about charging up my Shackle twice a day for a hour each time. The Sex Crime Witch Hunt may soon require me to have a chip implanted inside me to track my every move. Currently, the GPS Tracking Shackles for RSOs on parole costs CA tax payers an incredible $65,000,000+ a year. The insanity continues.

Lawmakers consider implanted chips for tracking sex offenders

1 comment:

  1. What I'd like to know is how much all of this going to cost? We can't get the sex offenders to pay, because when they are released, they usually have no money or a job.

    ReplyDelete