Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

GPS Waste of Money

It's Sunday morning. Time to get ready to go to Church. I of course have to leave before the service is over because I am a RSO on parole in CA and am barred from staying anywhere for more than 2 hours. I first have to make sure my GPS is charged up. Twice a day, for an hour each, I am married to an electrical outlet. If this damn GPS Tracking Shackle should run out of juice an entire state wide alert is issued and the man hunt begins. I'd be back in San Quentin State Prison in a week. The sad part is that the $70,000,000+ a year CDCR is spending on the GPS scheme is a total waste of CA tax payer monies. Check out these 2 videos.

Videos for gps sex offenders waste

cnn - tracking homeless sex offenders with gps
3 min - Mar 10, 2009
Uploaded by spydat3k
youtube.com

Prop 83 - GPS tracking bracelets - Waste of ...
5 min - Aug 7, 2009
Uploaded by CDCRtruth
youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment