Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My First E-Mail

 Reply mailto:%7Csfordyce@roadrunner.com to me, sherry.l.fordy.
show details 12:57 AM (7 hours ago)
Hello,  I am so happy to find another person that feels the same way I do. My heart aches for all those that are labeled SEX OFFENDER.  My son, now 24 will never have a normal life because of this stupid law.  When are people going to understand not all sex offenders are child molesters or rapist.  My son made the mistake of getting involved with a girl a few years younger and will pay for the rest of his life.  My son is not allowed to even visit me at my house because I have little boys.  Even when they are not home he isn't allowed because they have toys.  Can you believe that.  He was in a relationship with a teenage girl not little boys under the age of 5.  My oldest boy has nobody else but me, and I am helpless with no extra money to help him.  He was released from prison, and was told that day all the conditions he would need to abide by.  We were both in shock we learned about the GPS monitor.  My poor son was homeless, jobless, carless, bicycless.  His probation officer did nothing to help.  Needless to say my son cut his bracelet off, took my car and went on the run.  He didn't get far.  He is now locked up again. He was 19 when all this began.  5 years of hell, and nothing to look forward too.
Do you think the laws will change?  We live in San Bernardino county and they don't have many programs for sex offenders.  Now, if you have a drug or alcohol problem that's a different story.  They have plenty of programs available.  But nobody wants a sex offender around.  I would be happy to get signatures on a petition if it would help.  My son is currently in Corcoran state Prison.  He is so far away I can't visit him.  He will be released in Sept 2011.  I should be happy, but I already now we have the same situation to look forward too.  My boy homeless, and I can't do anything about it.
Why don't they just build a small city and put a big electrical fence around it.  No children allowed.   Give these people a job, and a place to live.  I'm sure they would love to pay taxes and pay for their own keep..,,  At least then they will all have place to live, and survive.
God forbid if two people living in the compound fall in love and have children, they would be taken away.  NO CHILDREN ALLOWED.    My son will never get the chance to be a father or have a family of his own. Thanks for listening.
Sincerely,
Sherry Fordyce

Thanks Sherry! Don't give up. That's what THEY want. We got to keep fighting!!! E-mail me at maxmydog2011@gmail.com . My name is James D. Anderson and I am NOT afraid of The Sex Crime Witch Hunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment