Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

Documentary - "I Was A Fugitive From the Sex Crime Witch Hunters"

     Tomorrow is New Year's Day and I will begin filming a documentary film entitled, I Was a Fugitive From the Sex Crime Witch Hunters. It will not only document my day to day nightmare trying to comply with the insanity of Jessica's Law while on parole in California, but also the last 20+ years of fighting the Sex Crime Witch Hunt after being falsely accused in 1985, my wrongful conviction, my 1990 prison break, living as a fugitive for years, and so on. I bought a Flip video camera on sale at Best Buy the other day and have been taking lessons on filming a documentary. Filming starts tomorrow! Hopeful 2011 will be a better year for me. I spent the majority of 2010 locked up in prison for refusing to register as a SO. I've escaped from a State Prison and jumped parole a 1/2 dozen times. Living totally "Off the Grid" is nothing new to me. I'm too damn old to run anymore and I always get caught in the end anyway. Hopefully this documentary can help bring some change and sanity to the RSO's on parole issue here in California. Here's an open letter entitled, David.... an Innocent Man http://www.communityhill.com/Utah%20Community%20News/DAVID%20AN%20INNOCENT%20MAN.htm to see a little bit about how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment