Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

Vigilantism and RSO's

     Self-styled vigilantes who prey on RSO's are all the rage this days. It's the main reason I do not want to become really homeless. Homeless RSO's here in Santa Clara Co. don't have to worry just about the constant police harassment, they have to worry about vigilantes too. People who are outraged by the media driven sex crime hysteria go out looking for RSOs to victimize. Megan's Law internet postings drive vigilantes right up to their victim's doorstep. RSO's have been killed, beaten, their property vandalized, their families harassed, ect... guided by Megan's Law to their homes. Check out this article for an overview on vigilantes and RSOs http://archive.guidemag.com/magcontent/invokemagcontent.cfm?ID=BF0FA813-7607-4666-B1F081D6A6C701CC . I myself have never been victimized due to my RSO status. I'm 6'1", spent years on prison yards working out, and survived some of the toughest joints in California. I do not fear being physically attacked out here in The Free World at all. In Oregon after I went to the local newspaper, The Statesman Journal, and they did a story (Feb.5,2001) on a Writ I had against the State Police, I was targeted for retaliation. One day after this article came out the local police went door to door in my neighborhood "warning" them that I was a "predatory sex offender". Most my neighbors knew me and knew what the police were saying were lies, but some neighbors began to look at me with suspicion. Now that hurt. I maybe on parole for refusing to register in 2006, but I still have my right to defend myself against vigilantes and will. Here's a video of one of the most vigilante nutcases out there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekbz9BZV_C8 .

No comments:

Post a Comment