Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fresh Out of Prison

     I was released from a California state prison on October 23, 2010. I was given a 4 year prison term for refusing to register as a sex offender. In 1985, over 25 years ago, I was falsely accused of rape by a serial false accuser who accused me in order to file an unjust 1 million dollar lawsuit. I've passed lie-detectors tests to my innocence, but it doesn't matter. I did 10 years in prison because I refused to "confess" for the Oregon parole board. My first year in prison I escaped and was given more prison time. Since my release in 1998 in Oregon I've jumped parole a 1/2 dozen times and have been sent back to prison 4 times for refusing to register as a sex offender. I will never give up my fight! I've decided to do a blog on the nightmare of being a parolee under Jessica's Law in California that was passed by voters in 2006. I now have a GPS Tracking device locked onto my ankle and can not live within 1 1/2 miles from a school, park, etc.... In Santa Clara Co. where I am forced to live that means over 70% of the county is off limits to me. I currently reside in a hotel that I can't afford. Soon I will have only 3 options - homelessness, prison, or going on the run again. I do not want to run anymore. I'm too damn old now and they always catch me in the end anyway. See my website I started while I was a fugitive last time http://runjamesrun2007.homestead.com/ . I'm going to write my blog every morning while I charge up this damn GPS Shackle. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment