Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Homeless RSO's on parole and GPS

     I'm basically homeless due to residential restrictions. I'm currently living in a hotel I can't afford, but It's no "home".This is only temporary until I run out of money, then I'll be on the streets. I'm living a nightmare, but at least for now I've got a roof over my head. I have spoken to homeless RSO's at the parole office while waiting for my parole officer and those poor souls are living a nightmare much more worse than me right now and I may soon be joining them. Their main concern is not getting off the streets, finding a job, finding food, being warm at night, and ect... Their main concern is where to charge up their GPS Tracking Device. Twice a day they have to scour the streets in search of an outlet they can use to power up their GPS. If it goes out - they go back to prison. Their whole day is spent in search of an electrical outlet. RSO's on parole can not stay at the local homeless shelters due to Jessica's Law,so they can not charge up their GPS there. Coffee shops where some homeless people hang out shun RSO's and refuse to allow them to recharge there. One homeless RSO told me he found an out by the HP Pavilion that he recharges at, but fears being caught and run off. EVERYONE hates RSO's. I really feel for RSO's living on the streets and their near impossible task of charging up their GPS for an hour twice a day. I may soon be joining their ranks. To check out a video on homeless RSO's go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAf9qeCiwY0 . Also see KTVU's report "Jesssica's Law leaves SF sex offenders homeless" http://www.ktvu.com/news/23524528/detail.html

No comments:

Post a Comment