Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

GPS Nightmare Last Night

     Last night I fell asleep early early. Was exhausted from lack of sleep from the night before because of all the stress I'm under due to Jessica's Law. My face is plastered on the internet saying I'm a sex offender, I'm restricted from living in about 70% of Santa Clara County, I have a GPS Tracking Device locked onto my ankle, and I'm probably institutionalized from spending over 17 tears in prison. Yes, I'm stressed out and have a really hard time sleeping. Last night I practically passed out from lack of sleep. I slept right through the time I normally charge up my GPS. When I awoke My GPS was blinking red. It usually blinks green. I nearly had a heart attack! If my GPS goes out - I go back to prison for up to a year. At a cost to taxpayers of something around $60,000. This includes the costs of imprisonment, a state paid for lawyer to deal with the CA parole board, my P.O.'s time, and ect... I immediately plugged in my GPS and waited for the cops and parole officers to kick in my door and arrest me. After 2 high profile sex crimes by RSO's in CA every RSO on parole are treated like serial child molesters. I sweated it out for the 2 hours it took to charge up my GPS. I guess the blinking red light doesn't mean a GPS is out of juice, it means It is about to run out. If It would of ran out I'd be in at the San Jose Main Jail right now headed to San Quentin Sate Prison and not writing this blog. Man, that was a close call. Twice a day I am married to an electrical outlet for over an hour and will be for the next 4 years. By the time I'm done with parole I will have spent 2, 920+ hours sitting next to an electrical outlet charging up this damn GPS Shackle. Talk about Big Brother. Here's CDCR's video on their GPS tracking system for RSO's on parole www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWyY-ZlBMXU&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment