Total Pageviews

Friday, December 17, 2010

Sex Offender Issues

     I've been fighting The Sex Crime Witch Hunt for over 20 years now. The Sex Offender Issues website at http://sexoffenderissues.blogspot.com/ is the best I've seen on the subject. They put my blog to shame and the information they have is a must see for people falsely accused of a sex crime, their families, victims of The Sex Crime Witch Hunt, and anyone researching It. After 17+ years in prison I feel like Rip Van Wrinkle out here in the Free World. All this new technology is absolutely amazing to me. When I first started the Society Against False Accusations of Rape (SAFAR) and the SAFAR Newsletter back in 1992 at Oregon State Correctional Institution after being recaptured from my 1990 prison break, things were a tad different. I had to use mail to connect with supporters of SAFAR and a photo copier machine to run off copies to make copies of my newsletter to send to members. A buddy at the prison I was doing time with was a former copy machine repair man rigged up the prison law library's copy machine to run me off free copies. Copies were 10 cents a piece back then. The SAFAR Newsletter could of never been sent out without his help. Anyway, check out the website Sex Offenders Issues. It is a MUST SEE. Another great organization fighting Jessica's Law is Prop83.Org at http://www.prop83.org/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment