Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Church and my 2 Hour Limit

     When I was arrested in Salem, Oregon after 2 years on the run I was looking at alot of prison time. I had fled California after voters passed the unconstitutional Jessica's Law in Nov. of 2006. I was on parole at the time and had founded Californians Against Jessica's Law earlier. See http://nojessicaslaw.org/ .After  being extradited back to CA I could of received a Life sentence under CA's 3- Strikes Law for not registering under the new Jessica's Law and and leaving the state. To say I was worried is a under statement. Out of desperation I turned to God. I wrote 12 churches out of the Yellow Pages and told myself if any of these churches I wrote write back I will go to that church when I get out. The Lone Hill Church wrote back and Pastor Stamps even came to see me in jail a couple times. I ended up pleading guilty to an 8 1/2 year prison term, filed A Romero Motion afterwards to reduce this sentence, and was finally given a 4 year term. Was released in Oct. of 2010 and stuck to my word. I started to attend The Lone Hill Church in Los Gatos. You can check out my new church at http://lonehillchurch.org/ . It's Sunday and I went this morning. I have to leave in the middle of the service because Jessica's Law states a SO can not stay anywhere that is 2,000 feet from a school, park, ect... for more than 2 hours  If I stay more than anywhere besides my hotel room for more than 2 hours I'm at risk of violating my parole. 70% of Santa Clara Co. is of limits to me, even my own church, for more than 2 hours. I have filed a CDCR 602 Grievance to fight this clear violation of my right to religious freedom and my right to worship in my own church for more than 2 hours. Just another example of the unconstitutional Jessica's Law. Pastor Stamps is helping me fight this. Read " Sex Offenders Banned from Church" http://word.truthintheword.org/misc/sex-offenders-banned-from-church/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment