Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Here Comes Another RSO Raid

     It's that time of year again. Here comes another RSO raid. Every 5 or 6 months RSO's in the county am living RSO's get their homes raided. The last one I went thru I was handcuffed for over an hour and my room was torn apart. My crime? NOTHING !!! RSO's are big money for Law Enforcement in CA. The last raid I went thru there were over 20 state, local, and federal agents who desended on us RSO's that are forced to live in a fleabag hotel due to residential restrictions. I wonder how much this useless raid cost taxpayers. It's been over 5 months now, so any day I will be humiliated again and have my room ransacked. Here's a video of the last time, those who profit off Jessica's Law, raided my home -

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sex_Predator_Bust_in_Santa_Clara_Bay_Area-120438359.html

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the police can legally handcuff you while they do their raid. Even if you are on or off probation/parole, but I could be wrong. I'd talk with a lawyer about that.

    ReplyDelete