Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Found a "Home"

    With my upcoming eviction due to Jessica's Law residential restrictions I found a temporary "home". Another hotel. One of the only hotels in this county that is in compliance to the Jessica's Law 2,000 foot "Predator Free Zones" that cover 75+% of this county. I've been living in the same hotel now for over a year, but the city is building a park down the street and I have been ordered to move by Jan. 1st, 2012. The hotel I'm currently staying in on a Hotel Row with 4 hotels that RSO's stay in because there's nowhere else to live. All 30+ guys have been ordered to move or be arrested. I'm one of them. Now get this. My room is about 1,990 feet away from this upcoming park. I'm being evicted for 10 feet? Absolutely insane. Well, the hotel next to me has 5 rooms that are o.k. and I have already reserved one and will be moving into it on New Years Day. What a relief. I sure wasn't looking forward to living in my van. Last time I lived on the streets was when Jessica's Law was passed by voters in 20006 , so I jumped parole and left the state. I lasted 2 years until my arrest when a neighbor ratted on me for growing marijuana (never said I was an angel) and I was extradited back to CA. It was the 3rd time I walked on a commercial plane in chains to be brought back. Never again. I plan to finish parole no matter what this time and never be in handcuffs again. Don't think I would of made it on the streets again. Too dawn old. The rabbit is run out of me. Plus, like I said before - the bastards always catch me anyway. Speaking of being old. I turn 50 on Friday. 50 years old. Holy Shit! This whole nightmare started when I was 24. Over a quarter century ago. Found a place to hold up for awhile until Oct. 23rd, 2013 and I finally get off parole. Hope time flys, so I can get out of this state. Keep up the good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment