Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lake Forest to Ban All RSO's From City Parks?

   I have about 2 years left on parole here in California and one of the things I most look forward to is going to a park, kick back in the sun, play baseball, have a picnic, ect.... If things keep going like they are I just may be banned forever from parks, the beach, and so on. Here in CA city after city are proposing to ban all RSO's forever from all outside recreational areas. It's crazy and just keeps getting more insane. So the city, county, and/or state are going to tell me because I was falsely accused 27 years ago and wrongly convicted that I am banned from all public places? Looks like that just may be the case. I just can't get over how far The Sex Crime Witch Hunt has gone. Well, you can believe this. When I'm off parole and have this GPS Shackle cut off my leg, that tracks my ever move, I will be going any damn place I want to !!! Here's a recent article on the Lake Forest ban http://lakeforest-ca.patch.com/articles/council-oks-stricter-sex-offender-ban .

No comments:

Post a Comment