Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Blessings of 2011

It's been a tough year, but I do have alot of Blessings from 2011. Here's a short list:

- I wasn't sent back to prison/jail

-This was the longest I've not been a convict or fugitive since 1988

- No one harassed, humiliated, or degraded  me all year

- I turned 50

- Kept this Blog going all year

- I quit smoking

- Have not used alcohol or drugs

- My health is good

- I started medication for PTSD/Depression

- Had a roof over my head all year

- My van didn't break down

- Fought a good fight against The Sex Crime Witch Hunt

- Made some new friends in our fight

- and on and on

Yes, I have been blessed this year. I have to remember that when times get tough. I'm all pack up and ready to move into my new motel tomorrow. I can only stay a month, then I'll be forced to move again. Oh well, what can a guy do. I have 22 months left on parole here in CA. After I complete It I'm headed back to Alaska. HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS EVE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment