Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm Back !

     Yep, I'm back. Really went off the deep end for a few weeks. Came close a couple times to cutting this damn GPS Shackle off my leg and hitting the road again. Being a fugitive has long been second nature to me. Have rabbit in my blood. With the stress of complying with Jessica's Law and with the holidays I went nuts for awhile. My mother, father, grandmother, and sister all died within a span of a couple years. I miss them dearly and the holidays really bring out my heartache. I was a fugitive in 2008 and could not attend my sisters funeral. The Police/FBI would have been laying in wait. I will be moving from this Fleabag motel on New Years Day to another Fleabag motel down the street, but have been told I will only be allowed to live there for one month and will be forced to move again. My P.O. told me he doesn't care if I wind up living on the streets because I'm a sex offender. As always, I had to inform him I am not a sex offender. We got in a heated argument outside my current motel room that was heard by my neighbors. To make a long story short, I have gotten on medication to deal with this all. Jessica's Law was/is driving me crazy. How are we suppose to live under such conditions? It's pure insanity. Hopefully I can hang on until Oct. 23rd, 2013 and I can get the hell out of California. I have land in Alaska given to me by my tribe. I'm 1/2 Aleut (Alaskan Native). Was a commercial fisherman back in the day. Have you ever seen Deadliest Catch? I've done that. Worked out of a dozen ports in Alaska. I want to build myself a cabin and be left the hell alone. 22 months to go and I can tell California's Jessica's Law to shove it. Sorry about the flake out. 25 years of fighting this battle will drive anyone over the edge. The medication seems to be helping. I'm back on track. Thanks for being my friends. We need each other's support.

No comments:

Post a Comment