Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Survived a RSO Parole Sweep Today and Interviewed by NBC Bay Area News

    Today around 5:00pm an army of Police and Parole  Agents swept down on local hotels and raided all the RSOs on parole. I of course was caught up in this raid. I was about to cook dinner when a loud bang, bang, bang was pounded on my door. "Open Up - Police!" came from the other side. I opened my door and was quickly handcuffed and ordered to sit outside my door and then I noticed all the cops and P.O.s raiding another 1/2 dozen rooms. All of us on parole where in handcuffs. The raid took about 45 minutes. Most my neighbors where out watching the raid. For those few who do not know I am a RSO, they do now. Even patrons across the street in our local stores came out to watch the circus. A news crew were interviewing other residents of the Hotel and most appeared in shock. Was this a raid for Terrorists? Drug Kingpins? Evil Gang Members? Nope, just a raid on a bunch of guys on parole trying to rebuild their lives. Which is almost impossible due to Jessica's Law. The reason a 1/2 a dozen RSOs are here is because that due to Residential Restrictions this is one of the few places we are "allowed" to live. For alot of us it is either here or on the streets. Reporter, Jean Elle, of NBC Bay Area News came up to me and asked if I'd be willing to be interviewed? I said I wanted to be interviewed. We talked about my 1989 wrongful conviction, my 25 year fight against The Sex Crime Witch Hunt in this country, and of course how useless Jessica's Law is and how much taxpayer money is totally wasted on It. I was mad at being dragged out of my "home", handcuffed for no reason, and all of my belongings torn apart for no good reason. Also, I was mad at being degraded and humiliated in front of my neighbors and stores across the street. I hope my anger doesn't come across too much on NBC News. I'm waiting to watch the story as I write this. Hope they don't do a hatchet job on me. I fully explained all the negative aspects of Jessica's Law during the interview. Hope they do not cut it. Well, about a hour until the show broadcasts on NBC Bay Area News. Will come back on to tell you how the broadcast goes.

Later - 11:12pm
    Well, they did not broadcast my interview. I wonder why? Looks like this story about sex offender raids was just another exploitative and sensationalistic piece on Jessica's Law. They did not show my interview, but they did show me sitting handcuffed outside my Hotel room. They did broadcast one of my neighbors who is now scared to death and told the reporter that she is moving immediately. Amazing, talk about fear mongering. I don't know what I was thinking. A network news show telling the truth about Jessica's Law? Yeah, right. I'm pissed! All the local news stations are airing shows about the raid here and of course their praising It. Pure Insanity! Oh well, I tried. I'm asking everyone to e-mail this reporter - Jean Elle at jean.elle@nbcuni.com and give their views on Jessica's Law. Thanks!
Click on the links below to see video of the raid. I am shown on TV handcuffed, but interview not aired.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sex_Predator_Bust_in_Santa_Clara_Bay_Area-120438359.html



Help me spread the word about this raid. Send people this entire blog post and let other bloggers know about what happened to me today. Why? Because their next.

The Day After Attack (04/22/11)
    I woke up this morning still mad about yesterdays circus. I wonder how much this raid cost CA taxpayers? What good did the raid produce? Any? Well, the local Police, Parole Agents, U.S. Marshalls, and other State and Federal law enforcement officers made money yesterday. Also, all the local news stations got "breaking news" stories about all us evil sex offenders and literally cheered when a couple guys got arrested. They called us "Predators". Made me sick watching this propaganda on TV that only promotes fear, distrust, and scared the hell out of my neighbors. I may be moving again soon. This nightmare never ends. Clink on the link below to see what another TV station had to broadcast about the raid.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/27633419/detail.html .

Here's a copy of a Letter to the Editor I just sent to The San Jose Mercury Newspaper -
     I was a "victim" of yesterday's Sex Offender Predator Raid yesterday. I am a Registered Sex Offender in Santa Clara Co. who's "home" was raided by dozens of State and Federal Law Enforcement Agents. What good do these "raids" produce and at what cost to CA tax payers? I have been fighting The Sex Crime Witch Hunt and Jessica's Law for over two decades now after being falsely accused of rape in 1985. The sex crime hysteria in this country is at an all time high and has done far more harm, than good. I thought things were bad 25 years ago when I was falsely accused. Now we have Jessica's Law that has made me homeless, an outcast of society, I have a GPS Monitor locked onto my ankle, a curfew, and on and on. Jessica's Law is totally useless, It protects no one, costs CA taxpayers tens of millions of dollars a years, spreads fear in the community, and violates my Constitutional rights.    J. A.

See my blog - The Jessica's Law Nightmare in California at www.jessicaslawnightmare.blogspot.com/ .
My e-mail is innocentrso@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment